Customer Service - Financial Client Relations
Salary: Up to $48,000 with bonus and 100% company-paid health insurance, PTO and 401(k) with employer match
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Client Relations / Financial Services
Financial Client Relations Specialist
Up to $48,000 with bonus and 100% company-paid health insurance, PTO and 401(k) with employer match
As Financial Client Relations Specialist, you will:
- Join a financial planning and investment management firm
- Receive complete training
- Learn to deliver an outstanding client experience
- Communicate with clients by phone and email
- Schedule client appointments with Financial Advisors
- Answer client questions and inquiries
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Make updates to customer account information
- Assist with data entry projects
- Create routine and special correspondence
- Coordinate and facilitate client mailings
- Run routine and special reports
- On occasion, assist with event planning processes for client events
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, Customer Support, Call Center, Reception and/or 'concierge' experience
- Related experience from the Financial Services Industry or similar
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
West Suburbs of Chicago - Oakbrook Terrace, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a successful financial planning and investment management firm.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1941 - Oakbrook Terrace, 60181
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Administrative Skills Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services