Salary: $23.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
Location: Chippewa Falls, WI
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Purchasing / Sourcing / Procurement
$23.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
As Purchasing Assistant, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Learn to prepare material lists, bids and price quotes
- Learn to monitor inventory supply levels
- Learn to create purchase orders
- Communicate with vendors by phone and email
- Learn to arrange and track shipments
- Maintain vendor lists using Microsoft Excel
- Seek out efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible
- Assist with special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Purchasing, Sourcing and/or Procurement experience
- Administrative office skills
- SAP Software experience / proficiency
- Experience with any ERP system
- Above average math skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
+++ CAD experience
+++ Design Experience
+++ Experience from monument, construction, stone, granite and/or granite countertop industries
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
West Suburbs of Chicago - Hillside, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the stone and granite construction industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office and facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1943 - Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining