Data Entry / Scanning / Clerical Quality Control
Salary: Up to $19.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Woodridge, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Clerical / Data Entry / Scanning
Clerical Quality Control Specialist
As Clerical Quality Control Specialist, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Learn to support clerical and administrative quality control processes
- Learn to create and administer production documentation
- Learn to review documents for accuracy and completeness
- Scan completed documents and upload to the database
- Maintain and update manual and electronic file systems
- Communicate with customers and suppliers by email
- Submit completed documents to customers and suppliers
- Create routine and special correspondence
- Learn to produce routine and special reports
- Learn to uphold quality and compliance standards
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $19.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Document Control / Quality Control experience
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
West Suburbs of Chicago - Woodridge, IL
JobGiraffe's client is successful supplier of industrial equipment.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1953 - Woodridge, IL 60517
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Administrative Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange