Operations - Administrative Production Coordinator
Salary: Up to $85,000 plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wheeling, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Operations / Administrative / Production
Administrative Production Coordinator
Up to $85,000 plus full benefits
As Administrative Production Coordinator, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Report to the Production Manager
- Administer the production schedule
- Allocate labor, resources and materials according to business needs
- Uphold customer requirements and project timelines
- Monitor production activities
- Perform inventory planning and inventory control functions
- Administer production documents
- Oversee shipping and logistics processes
- Serve as a resource for customers
- Lead internal meetings
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Production Coordination, Production Planning, Production Scheduling or similar
- Knowledge of ISO Quality Systems
- Material Resource Planning (MRP) experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
+++ Logistics experience
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wheeling, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a manufacturer of products for industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1962 - Wheeling, IL 60090
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining