Human Resources / Office Manager
Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus Medical, Dental and PTO
Location: Southwest Side of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Human Resources and Office Manager
Up to $80,000 to start plus Medical, Dental and PTO
As Human Resources and Office Manager, you will:
- Provide oversight, supervision and guidance to office staff
- Manage Human Resources processes, procedures and functions
- Recruit candidates for open job requisitions
- Assist with candidate selection, training and onboarding processes
- Administer timekeeping and payroll processing functions
- Administer benefits programs and open enrollment periods
- Facilitate employee relations initiatives
- Contribute to strategic planning, continuous planning and budgetary initiatives
- Ensure efficient and effective office workflows
- Allocate labor according to business needs
- Oversee accounting/bookkeeping, customer service and general office support activities
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Office Administration or Office Management
- At least 3 years of Human Resources experience
+++ Paycom experience/proficiency
+++ SAGE100 experience/proficiency
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Chicago, IL - Southwest Side
JobGiraffe's client is a manufacturer of personal care and beauty products.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1968 - Chicago, IL 60629
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing Management Skills - People or Projects Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining