Purchasing / Logistics / Inventory Manager
Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus annual bonus and great benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Itasca, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Purchasing / Logistics / Inventory Management
Purchasing and Inventory Manager
Up to $80,000 to start plus annual bonus and great benefits
As Purchasing and Inventory Manager, you will:
- Join a specialist in engineered products for construction industry applications
- Plan, implement and execute sourcing, procurement, logistics and inventory management strategies
- Strengthen inventory control, inventory planning and inventory analysis processes
- Streamline logistics processes for getting finished goods to jobsites
- Collaborate with internal teams, outside suppliers and construction project managers
- Uphold project timelines, budgets, customer requirements and quality standards
- Track the status of open projects
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Contribute to strategic pricing initiatives
- Run reports, produce forecasts and conduct analysis
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Purchasing experience
- At least 5 years of Inventory Control experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
+++ Acumatica experience
West Suburbs of Chicago - Itasca, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the construction industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-2005 - Itasca, IL 60143
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land