Purchasing - Electronics Buyer (Hybrid WFH)
Salary: Up to $85,000 plus full benefits
Location: Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Woodridge, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Supply Chain / Operations / Purchasing
Purchasing - Electronics Buyer
Up to $85,000 plus full benefits
As Electronics Buyer, you will:
- Join a specialist in the Printed Circuit Board Industry
- Support supply chain operations
- Manage supplier/vendor relations
- Obtain price quotes from vendors
- Select vendors with the best terms and rates
- Submit purchase orders
- Expedite 'rush' orders as appropriate
- Monitor open purchase orders
- Seek out cost savings and efficiencies wherever possible
- Perform inventory control, inventory planning and inventory analysis functions
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Run routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement efforts
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Electronics Purchasing experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Strategic Planning and Analysis skills
- Experience with ANY ERP system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
+++ AS400 proficiency
Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Woodridge, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a manufacturer of specialty electronics for industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-2088 - Woodridge, IL 60517
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining