Supply Chain / Logistics / Purchasing Manager
Salary: Up to $90,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Carol Stream, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Supply Chain / Logistics / Purchasing
Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager
Up to $90,000 to start plus full benefits
As Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager, you will:
- Join a specialist in automotive components
- Develop, implement and execute Purchasing and Supply Chain strategies
- Report to the Director of Operations
- Manage supplier/vendor relations
- Collect bids from suppliers
- Identify suppliers with the best terms and rates
- Negotiate prices and make purchases
- Seek out cost savings and efficiencies wherever possible
- Uphold quality standards and customer requirements
- Identify shipping and logistics providers with the best terms and rates
- Track open purchase requisitions and incoming shipments
- Perform inventory control, inventory planning and inventory analysis functions
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Identify new suppliers and shipping logistics providers
- Run routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement efforts
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Purchasing experience
- At least 3 years of Supply Chain Management experience
- Experience with ANY ERP system
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Automotive Industry experience
West Suburbs of Chicago - Carol Stream, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of specialty industrial components and parts for the automotive industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-2092 - Carol Stream, IL 60188
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange