IT / Database Support / Programmer (Hybrid WFH)
Salary: Up to $70,000 plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: North Suburbs of Chicago - Libertyville, IL Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
IT / Database Support / Programming
Programmer and Database Support Specialist (Hybrid WFH)
Hybrid WFH post training
Up to $70,000 plus full company-sponsored benefits
As Programmer and Database Support Specialist, you will:
- Join a fast-growing internet retailer of medical products
- Join the IT Department
- Receive complete training
- Develop and/or enhance databases, programs and procedures
- Analyze and summarize data
- Create and update reports
- Identify, research and investigate bugs, inefficiencies and incidents
- Support operating systems, hardware, software, network infrastructure and peripheral devices
- Update and release new program revisions
- Provide technical support to end users
- Implement and support new systems
- Onboard users and provide end user trainings
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement efforts
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Windows-based Development experience
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Visual Studio experience
- XML experience
- Microsoft Access experience
- Crystal Reports experience
- C# experience
- NET 4.5+ experience
- ASP.NET MVC experience
North Suburbs of Chicago - Libertyville, IL Area
JobGiraffe's client is a distributor of products to consumer and commercial markets.
Enhanced health safety measures are in place at the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #22-2101 - Libertyville, IL 60048
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software General Office Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange