Customer Service / Data Entry (Bilingual Spanish)
Salary: Up to $25/hr to start plus Medical, Dental and PTO
Location: Southwest Side of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service and Order Entry Specialist (Bilingual Spanish)
Up to $25.00 per hour plus Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance and PTO
As Customer Service and Order Entry Specialist, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer question and address inquiries
- Receive orders via email and through online EDI portals
- Enter and process a high volume of orders
- Monitor inventory supply levels
- Coordinate with internal teams
- Arrange, schedule and track shipments
- Distribute customer invoices
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Fluency in Spanish
- At least 1 year of Customer Service, Customer Support, Administrative Office or similar
- Related experience from a manufacturer or distributor of products
- Order Entry experience
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
Southwest Side of Chicago - Near Daley College
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the beauty and personal care products industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-2105 - Chicago, IL 60629
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Language/Translation Skills Customer Service Skills Language/Translation Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining