Clerical / Administrative / Inventory Control
Salary: Up to $23.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Dekalb, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Clerical / Administrative / Operations
Inventory Control Specialist
Up to $23.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
As Inventory Control Specialist, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Manage a jobsite "Tool Crib"
- Be onsite at the construction project
- Manage inventory of tools and small equipment for contractors
- Administer the tool and small equipment inventory database
- Monitor inventory supply levels
- Ensure adequate inventory supply levels for contractors
- Keep the tool crib organized
- Communicate with contractors and internal teams
- Receive requests for tools, parts, components and other inventory items
- If products are onsite, obtain requested products for contractors
- If products are offsite, coordinate delivery to the job sites from the warehouse
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Warehouse Receiving, Inventory Control, Operations Support and/or Tool Crib experience
- Accurate data entry skills
- The willingness to be onsite at a construction project
- The willingness to wear all required safety equipment when onsite
+++ Fluency in Conversational Spanish
+++ Related experience with Electrical Supply Products
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
JobGiraffe's client is a distributor of electrical, lighting and energy solutions.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-2117 - DeKalb, IL 60115
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Customer Service Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange