Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Chicago - Austin neighborhood
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Supply Chain / Operations / Inventory
Up to $80,000 to start plus full benefits
As Inventory Manager, you will:
- Join a specialist in the metal industry
- Learn to manage 35m worth of inventory across 6 locations
- Report to the VP of Operations
- Supervise and oversee the Inventory Clerk
- Learn to administer NetSuite ERP software (will train)
- Maintain and update inventory records using NetSuite
- Keep records on the quantity, type and value of material inventory across all locations
- Enter and process new inventory items and apply inventory codes
- Administer material stock adjustments and material re-stocking requests
- Facilitate stock transfers between locations
- Analyze and optimize inventory levels
- Establish re-order points
- Identify slow-moving and obsolete inventory items
- Run routine and special reports
- Troubleshoot quality issues and manage inventory returns, damages and return-to-stock items
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Inventory Management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, formulas, etc.)
- Strategic planning and analysis skills
+++ NetSuite proficiency
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Supply Chain Management experience
+++ Supply Chain Certification
Far West Side of Chicago, IL - Near Oak Park
JobGiraffe's client is a distributor of metal products for industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocol and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-2139 - Chicago, IL 60639
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange