Data Entry / Clerical / Administrative (Construction Office)
Salary: Up to $55,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Des Plaines, IL - Near O'Hare Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Data Entry / Clerical / Administrative
Construction Administrative Assistant
Up to $55,000 to start plus full benefits
As Construction Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Providing clerical, administrative and project coordination support for construction operations
- Maintaining manual and electronic construction files
- Receiving and tracking bids from construction subcontractors
- Administering permitting processes for new projects
- Administering change orders on existing construction projects
- Being a resource for customers, subcontractors and internal teams
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues and complaints as they arise
- Escalating complex issues as necessary
- Being assigned special projects
- Providing additional support to Project Managers and Superintendents as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Clerical, Administrative and/or Project Coordination experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Related Construction Industry experience
+++ Experience with Permitting processes
+++ Experience with Change Orders
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the Construction Management Industry.
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Des Plaines, IL - Near O'Hare Airport
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1913 - Des Plaines, IL 60018
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Administrative Skills Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land