Logistics Sales (International)
Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus commissions and full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elk Grove Village, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Logistics Sales Representative (International)
As International Logistics Sales Representative, you will:
- Support new and existing customers
- Reach out by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on the Company's logistics solutions
- Upsell and cross-sell additional services as appropriate
- Generate price quotes
- Onboard new customers
- Provide post-sale support
- Coordinate with internal teams
- Serve as an ongoing resource for your accounts
- Learn to run routine and special reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $60,000 to start plus commissions and full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 year of Logistics Sales or Logistics Account Manager experience
- International Logistics / Global Logistics experience
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Related experience with refrigerated / temperature controlled shipping
+++ An existing book of business and/or network of industry contacts
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elk Grove Village, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a full-service provider of international third-party logistics.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1737 - Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Sales Skills Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation, Agriculture, Natural Resources, Utilities, Waste, Recycling