Electrical Maintenance Technician
Salary: $35.00 per hour with full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Roselle, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Manufacturing / Maintenance / Electrical
Manufacturing - Electrician
$35.00 per hour with full company-sponsored benefits
As Electrician, you will:
- Join a specialist in electrical supply products
- Become a member of the machine shop
- Ensure electrical equipment within the machine shop is functioning properly
- Support installation, maintenance and installation processes
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on electrical shop equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair AC/DC drive production machines as well as control systems
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical components
- Troubleshoot and repair plant and office electrical systems, both high-voltage and low-voltage systems
- Assist maintenance personnel as requested
- Setup and install new equipment
- Uphold safety, compliance and quality standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Industrial Electrician experience
- Related Vocational Certification and/or Technical Training
- The ability to lift 50-60lbs regularly
+++ Sit Down Lift Truck Operation experience
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Roselle, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a growing manufacturer of electrical supply products.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place at the warehouse.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1053 – Roselle, IL 60172
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Electronics Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Electronics, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management