Data Analyst (E-Commerce) (w/ SQL) (Hybrid WFH)
Salary: Up to $80,000 plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: North Suburbs of Chicago - Libertyville, IL Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Data Analysis / E-Commerce / SQL
Data Analyst (E-Commerce) (Hybrid WFH)
As Data Analyst, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Support e-commerce operations at the Corporate Headquarters
- Collect, organize and analyze data
- Evaluate E-Commerce business metrics and KPIs
- Ensure data consistency and data cleanliness
- Write SQLs
- Collaborate with internal teams and outside suppliers
- Run routine and special reports
- Maintain and update dashboards
- Derive actionable insights to drive business decision-making
- Present your finding to leadership teams
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement efforts
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Data Analysis experience
- SQL experience
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Related experience from an E-Commerce environment
North Suburbs of Chicago - Libertyville, IL Area
JobGiraffe's client is a distributor of products to consumer and commercial markets.
Enhanced health safety measures are in place at the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #- Libertyville, IL 60048
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software General Office Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange