Benefits Administrator / Payroll Specialist
Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago, IL - Far North Side - West Rogers Park
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Benefits Administrator and Payroll Specialist
Up to $65,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
As Benefits Administrator and Payroll Specialist, you will:
- Join the Human Resources Team
- Receive complete training
- Learn to administer the Applicant Tracking System and Payroll System
- Perform timekeeping functions
- Process payroll for 150 employees
- Assist with open enrollment processes
- Provide information about benefits programs to employees
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Support recruitment and hiring initiatives
- Contribute to training and onboarding processes for new employees
- Assist with employee relations initiatives
- Maintain manual and electronic HR files
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Human Resources experience
- Payroll experience
- Benefits experience
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Paylocity Payroll Processing experience
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Chicago, IL - Far North Side - West Rogers Park
JobGiraffe's client is an independent community bank serving Chicago and the Suburbs.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the bank.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1085 - Chicago, IL 60645
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing Management Skills - People or Projects, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services