Salary: Up to $100,000 plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wheeling, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Manufacturing / Production / Engineering
Up to $100,000 plus full benefits
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will:
- Join a thriving Machine Shop
- Receive complete training
- Support production operations
- Assist with quotation processes for new projects
- Review customer job specifications and requirements
- Create blueprints, tool layouts and programs
- Assist with machine setup and troubleshooting processes
- Make modifications to existing projects
- Serve as a resource for customers and internal teams
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement processes
- Seek out cost savings and efficiencies wherever possible
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Experience with Quality Control instrumentation
- Experience with CAD Software
+++ Experience with ANY of the following: Star CNC, Swiss CNC Machines, Vertical Machining Centers and/or HAAS Machines
+++ SolidWorks experience
+++ Experience with Computer and/or Machine programming, MasterCAM, GibbsCAM and/or Esprit
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wheeling, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an established Machine Shop.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1091 - Wheeling, IL 60090
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining