Salary: Up to $100,000 plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wheeling, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Manufacturing / Production / Operations
As Production Manager, you will:
- Join a specialist in the plastics industry
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to department supervisors and team members
- Administer the production schedule
- Allocate labor according to business needs
- Oversee production operations
- Uphold quality, compliance and safety standards
- Seek out cost savings and efficiencies wherever possible
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Initiate corrective action(s) as appropriate
- Onboard, train and coach new employees
- Conduct performance evaluations of existing employees and department supervisors
- Serve as an ongoing resource for new and existing employees
- Run routine and special reports
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement efforts
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Production experience
- At least 3 years of Production Manager and/or Production Supervisor experience
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Related experience from a medical technology environment
+++ Lean Six Sigma Certification
JobGiraffe's client is an established Machine Shop.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1094 - Wheeling, IL 60090
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining