Drafter (w/ Revit)
Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus annual bonus and full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Itasca, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
CAD / Drafting / Drafter
Drafter (w/ Revit)
Up to $80,000 to start plus annual bonus and full company-sponsored benefits
As Drafter, you will:
- Join a specialist in the construction industry
- Utilize AutoCAD and Revit
- Receive complete training
- Learn to develop and support virtual design and construction processes
- Support preconstruction, design, procurement, production and installation processes
- Setup new projects in AutoCAD and Revit
- Collaborate with project team members
- Participate in Building Information Modeling meetings
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Uphold quality and compliance standards
- Maintain manual and electronic project files
- Serve as a subject matter expert for internal teams on AutoCAD and Revit
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement efforts
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Revit proficiency
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ BIM experience
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Western Suburbs of Chicago - Addison, IL
Our client is an innovative and specialized construction contracting service.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1098 - Itasca, IL 60143
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Drafting/Blueprints/CAD Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land