Account Manager (Marketing) (WFH)
Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Remote - Orland Park Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Marketing / Account Management / Project Coordination
Marketing Account Manager (WFH)
Up to $65,000 to start plus full benefits
As Marketing Account Manager, you will:
- Join an established branding and digital marketing agency
- Support a group of existing accounts
- Coordinate and manage client marketing plans and projects from inception to completion
- Uphold project timelines, budgets and established quality standards
- Collaborate with internal teams and third-party vendors on client deliverables
- Serve as the main point of contact for your accounts
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide status updates on open projects as requested
- Review and submit marketing deliverables to clients
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Maintain manual and electronic project files
- Close out completed projects
- Solicit feedback from your accounts
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Marketing experience
- Experience with Marketing Plans
- A Bachelor's Degree
+++ Related experience from an agency environment
+++ B2B Marketing experience
Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Orland Park, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an established Branding and Digital Marketing Agency.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1099 - Orland Park, IL 60462
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information