Data Entry / Administrative / Clerical Quality Control
Salary: Up to $26.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wheeling, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Data Entry / Administrative / Clerical
Clerical Quality Control Specialist
Up to $26.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
As Clerical Quality Control Specialist, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Joining a manufacturer of component parts
- Receiving complete training
- Learning to administer and coordinate quality control documentation in an ISO environment
- Performing document control functions
- Managing document approval processes
- Learning to create work instructions, forms and procedures
- Administering customer documentation
- Providing data entry support
- Learning to use online customer portals to collect customer information
- Maintaining and updating manual and electronic file systems
- Handling special projects
- Providing additional support to the Director of Quality upon request
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Clerical, Administrative or similar experience within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 13485:2016
- Writing, editing and proofreading skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Experience with Problem Solving Tools
JobGiraffe's client is an established Machine Shop.
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last 6 months (approximately 26 weeks) or longer.
Partial benefits will be available from JobGiraffe throughout the duration of your contract assignment.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1100 - Wheeling, IL 60090
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining