Customer Support / Marketing Assistant / Inside Sales (40% WFH)
Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Support / Marketing / Inside Sales
Marketing Assistant and Inside Sales Specialist (40% WFH)
Up to $60,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
2 WFH days per week / 3 in-office days per week
As Marketing Assistant and Inside Sales Specialist, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Support day-to-day operations in marketing and customer outreach
- Perform a combination of clerical, administrative and customer project coordination duties
- Learn to create proposals and price quotes
- Take, enter and process orders
- Make updates to customer account information
- Learn to assist with contract administration processes
- Make updates to the website
- Assist with social media initiatives
- Help coordinate conferences, tradeshows and events
- Serve as a resource for customers and internal teams
- Assist with strategic planning initiatives and continuous improvement efforts
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Sales Support, Sales Administration, Sales Coordination, Sales Assistant, Inside Sales, Business Development, Account Management or similar/related experience within a Sales Department, supporting a Sales Team and/or supporting sales processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Experience with any Adobe Creative Suite Products (Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
+++ Experience with any CRM or quoting software
+++ HubSpot proficiency
+++ PandaDoc and/or Connectwise experience
JobGiraffe's client is a boutique IT and Cloud service provider.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1117 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Administrative Skills Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial