Real Estate - Leasing Specialist
Salary: Up to $22.00 per hour to start plus full benefits, bonuses and commissions on new rentals, renewals and occupancy rates
Location: Chicago, IL - South Loop
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Real Estate / Property Management / Lease Administration
Up to $22.00 per hour to start plus full benefits, bonuses and commissions on new rentals, renewals and occupancy rates
As Leasing Specialist, you will:
- Join a specialist in apartment leasing and property management
- Present and lease units in a 300+ unit South Loop property
- Receive complete training
- Learn to utilize the Yardi CRM
- Receive and track leads utilizing the Yardi CRM
- Schedule tours with prospects
- Show units and explain building amenities
- Provide details on unit pricing and availability
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Administer documentation and obtain signatures on leased units
- Learn to conduct periodic inspections on available units to ensure they are properly maintained
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Leasing experience
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ High Rise Leasing experience
+++ Related experience in the Gold Coast, Streeterville, West Loop and/or South Loop Neighborhoods of Chicago.
Chicago, IL - South Loop
JobGiraffe's client is one of Chicago’s premiere leasing and property management companies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1124 - Chicago, IL 60605
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Real Estate/Property Management Customer Service Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services