Office - Administrative Project Coordinator (80% WFH)
Salary: Up to $75,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Administrative Project Coordinator (80% WFH)
Up to $75,000 to start plus full benefits
Train 1-2 days per week in office
Once training is complete, 4 WFH days and 1 in office day per week
As Administrative Project Coordinator, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Learn to manage client projects from inception through delivery
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Learn to create client project proposals and presentations
- Perform contract review and contract administration functions
- Learn to create statements of work for each project
- Ensure each project remains on time and on budget
- Learn to coordinate and distribute client deliverables
- Facilitate client billings
- Serve as a post-sale resource for customers
- Generate routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Project Coordination / Project Management experience
- Sales Coordination, Sales Administration or Sales Support experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an established Sales Consultancy Firm.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the Company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1173 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Management Skills - People or Projects Administrative Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management