Customer Service / Data Entry (Financial Planning Industry)
Salary: Up to $70,000 to start
Columbus, OH 43215
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Customer Service / Data Entry
Client Services Representative (Financial Planning Industry)
Up to $70,000 to start plus healthcare stipend, 401k with match and PTO
As Client Services Representative, you will:
- Join a boutique, independent financial consultancy
- Learn to provide assistance and support to 3 experienced financial planners
- Receive complete training
- Communicate with clients by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Learn to perform document review, document control and document processing activities
- Process applications for new clients
- Obtain credit reports from third-party providers
- Help new customers open accounts
- Help customers access and use online portals to review their accounts
- Enter and process financial transactions and transfers
- Obtain authorizations and signatures as required
- Maintain and update customer account information in the CRM
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Customer Service / Client Service / Customer Support experience
- Related experience from the Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Investment or similar industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
JobGiraffe's client is a boutique, independent financial consultancy.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1175 - Columbus, OH 43215
Job Benefits: Healthcare Stipend, 401k with match and PTO
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Finance-Financial Services Customer Service Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management