Maintenance Technician - Packaging Industry (2nd shift)
Salary: Up to $40.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Carol Stream, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Operations / Maintenance / Repair
Maintenance Technician - Packaging Industry (2nd Shift)
Up to $40.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
2nd Shift - 3pm to 11pm - Monday through Friday
As Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on packaging production machinery and building systems
- Setup and breakdown machines
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical and mechanical issues
- Make adjustments and repairs as necessary
- Install new machinery and building systems
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Manufacturing Maintenance experience
- Advanced electrical and mechanical skills
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, motor drives, controls and PLC
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, layouts and schematics
- The ability to follow instruction
- A focus on safety and quality
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
West Suburbs of Chicago - Carol Stream, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in packaging manufacturing.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1198 - Carol Stream, 60188
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management