Salary: Up to $90,000 to start plus full benefits
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Near North Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Construction / Construction Management / Field Supervision
Become part of an established specialist in high-end design/build residential home remodeling and new home construction.
As Construction Manager, you will:
- Manage multiple design/build projects simultaneously
- Review blueprints, construction details and materials schedules
- Provide oversight and on-site supervision to field teams
- Possess strong knowledge of wood framing layout knowledge and pouring concrete foundations
- Utilize lighting and electrical layouts
- Utilize plumbing and HVAC layouts
- Make changes and adjustments to existing plans and layouts as requested by homeowners
- Provide leadership, guidance, direction and oversight to construction field teams
- Manage subcontractor relationships, material supplier relationships and the coordination of city inspection processes
- Administer construction documentation, schedules and punchlists
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Construction Superintendent and/or Construction Manager experience
- At least 3 years of Residential Construction Management experience
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
+++ Experience with high-end luxury design/build and renovation projects
+++ 10+ years of Field Supervision experience
Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Lincolnwood, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in custom high-end design/build residential construction and renovation projects.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1207 - Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Job Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and AD&D Insurance, PTO and 401(k) with match
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Management Skills - People or Projects, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management