Customer Support / Sales Analyst / Sales Coordinator
Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus great benefits
Location: Near Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Countryside, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Support / Sales Coordination / Sales Analysis
Sales Coordinator and Sales Analyst
Up to $65,000 to start plus great benefits
As Sales Coordinator and Sales Analyst, you will:
- Join a specialist in the HVAC Industry
- Receive complete training
- Learn to support the Field Sales Team
- Create proposals and presentations
- Enter and process sales quotes and sales orders
- Make updates to customer account information
- Arrange, coordinate and track customer shipments
- Assist with calendaring and scheduling functions for the Sales Department
- Serve as a resource for customers and internal teams
- Collect and prepare sales data
- Ensure data consistency and data integrity
- Run routine, special and ad hoc reports
- Conduct routine, special and ad hoc analysis
- Derive actionable insights from your analysis
- Participate in Sales Team Meetings
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Sales Coordination, Sales Support, Sales Administration, Sales Operations, Inside Sales, Business Development or similar
- Strategic planning and analysis skills
- Customer Service and Administrative skills
- A Data-Driven approach
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Near Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Countryside, IL
Our client is a provider of cutting-edge HVAC solutions.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1221 - Countryside, IL 60525
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Administrative Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management