Warehouse / Operations / Electronics Assembler (Entry-Level)
Salary: Start ASAP - $18.00 per hour to start
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Des Plaines, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Warehouse / Operations / Assembler
Entry-Level Electronics Assembler
Start ASAP - $18.00 per hour to start
As Entry-Level Mechanical Assembler, you will:
- Join a manufacturer of precision metal products
- Become a member of the design and fabrication team
- Receive complete training
- Learn to develop, document, test and troubleshoot electronic assemblies
- Learn to review and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Learn to identify material requirements for each assembly
- Communicate with the Purchasing Department on material requirements
- Learn to create and assemble prototypes
- Learn to test prototypes
- Learn to create work instructions
- Troubleshoot issues and defects as they arise
- Learn to identify cost savings opportunities and efficiencies
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Uphold safety and quality standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Electrical and Mechanical skills
- At least 1 year of Warehouse, Operations, Manufacturing, Production Assembly or related
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ CAD experience
+++ SolidWorks or AutoCAD experience
+++ Fluency in Spanish
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Des Plaines, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the design and fabrication of precision metal products.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1244 - Des Plaines, IL 60018
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Electronics Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Electronics, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management