Clerical / Administrative / Receptionist (w/ QuickBooks)
Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Hinsdale, IL (train in Lincolnwood)
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Clerical / Administrative / Receptionist
Administrative Assistant and Receptionist (w/ QuickBooks)
Up to $60,000 to start plus full benefits
Tuesday through Saturday - 8AM to 5PM
As Administrative Assistant and Receptionist, you will:
- Join a specialist in Residential Construction and Remodeling
- Receive complete training in the Lincolnwood Office
- Once training is complete, become part of the New Hinsdale office
- Perform scheduling and calendaring functions
- Arrange meetings, travel and travel itineraries
- Assist with meeting preparation processes
- Create routine and special correspondence
- Answer the main phone line
- Screen and transfer calls
- Take and distribute messages
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Monitor the general email inbox
- Make updates to lists, spreadsheets and customer account information
- Administer QuickBooks Software
- Handle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
- Review credit card statements and expense reports for accuracy and completeness
- Assist with month end close processes
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Administrative experience
- Reception / Receptionist experience
- QuickBooks Software proficiency
- MS Office 365 Proficiency
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Lincolnwood, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in custom high-end design/build residential construction and renovation projects.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1258 - Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management