Customer Service / Data Entry
Salary: $18.00 per hour to start plus company-sponsored health insurance and PTO
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service Representative
$18.00 per hour to start plus company-sponsored health insurance and PTO
As Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on product pricing, availability and lead times
- Make product suggestions as requested
- Learn to process price quotes
- Take, enter and process orders
- Make updates to customer account information
- Distribute client billings
- Communicate with third-party suppliers as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Customer Service, Customer Support, Call Center or similar
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
- Above average basic math skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of promotional products for the Sporting Goods industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1264 - Schaumburg, IL 60193
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management