Salary: Up to $75,000 to start plus great benefits and quarterly bonuses totaling up to 20% of salary annually
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Des Plaines, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Account Management / Business Development
Up to $75,000 to start plus great benefits and quarterly bonuses totaling up to 20% of salary annually
As Account Manager, you will:
- Join a specialist in Industrial Filtration
- Support the Hospital Division
- Receive complete training
- Manage key strategic relationships
- Communicate with your accounts by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on product pricing, availability and lead times
- Explain service offerings and setup service accounts
- Upsell and cross-sell additional items as appropriate
- Create price quotes
- Take, enter and process orders
- Monitor inventory supply levels
- Arrange and track shipments
- Collaborate with the Outside Sales Team
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement efforts
- Run routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Account Management / Account Manager experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience with ANY CRM
- Experience with KPIs
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Des Plaines, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a growing supplier of environmental products for industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Friday and Saturday Mornings until noon.
JG ID #23-1265 - Des Plaines, IL 60018
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Customer Service Skills Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc., Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management