Clerical / Administrative / Dispatcher (Service Department)
Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Villa Park, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Clerical / Administrative / Dispatching Service Dispatcher
Up to $65,000 to start plus full benefits
As Service Dispatcher, you will:
- Join a machinery manufacturer
- Become a member of the Service Department
- Receive complete training
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Coordinate and schedule service appointments for routine maintenance and emergency repairs
- Learn to create work orders
- Dispatch Technicians to jobsites
- Provide periodic status updates on open work orders to customers and internal teams
- Maintain customer account information in the CRM
- Arrange and track service equipment shipments
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Dispatching / Dispatcher experience
- Service Dispatching experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with ANY CRM
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Salesforce experience
+++ Experience with ANY ERP
+++ Related experience with CNC Machinery
West Suburbs of Chicago - Villa Park, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a manufacturer of machine tool accessories and technologies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1271 - Villa Park, IL 60181
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management