Real Estate - Property Manager
Salary: Up to $55,000 to start plus bonuses and commissions on new rentals, renewals and occupancy rates
Chicago, IL 60640
Northside of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Real Estate / Property Management / Leasing
Up to $55,000 to start plus commissions, bonuses, additional incentives and full benefits
Earn an additional 10k+ in bonuses and commissions during your first year on new rentals, renewals, occupancy rates and more.
In this role, you will join a specialist in apartment leasing and property management and assist with onsite property management and leasing functions for a portfolio of residential apartment buildings on the Northside of Chicago.
As Property Manager, you will:
- Advertise / market available units
- Schedule showings / show units
- Explain building features and amenities
- Negotiate lease terms
- Coordinate move ins and move outs
- Serve as an ongoing resource for tenants
- Enforce building and grounds rules
- Coordinate and oversee building services, maintenance and repairs
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and tenant complaints as they arise
- Maintain high occupancy rates
- Facilitate lease renewals
- Survey local rental rates for comparable properties
- Produce routine and special reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Property Management, Lease Administration or similar/related experience
- Residential Property Management experience
- Experience with Class A or Class B properties
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- Knowledge of local, city and state rental rules and regulations
- Knowledge of Fair Housing guidelines on both State and Federal levels
- Knowledge of industry best practice
- The willingness and availability to work weekends when needed
- The willingness and availability to work extended hours during the busy season [April through September]
- A valid Driver's license
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
+++ Proficiency with Yardi Software
+++ Any certifications, training or continuing education courses in Property Management
Chicago, IL - Northside of Chicago
JobGiraffe's client is one of Chicago’s premiere leasing and property management companies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1276 - Chicago, IL 60640
Job Benefits: BCBS Health Insurance, HSA and PTO
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Real Estate/Property Management Sales Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services