Salary: Up to $30.00 per hour to start plus bonuses 2x per year
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Installation / Installing / Glass Installer
As Glass Installer you will:
- Install glass, mirrors and windows at customer job sites
- Support residential and commercial installation processes
- Uphold customer requirements, safety and quality standards
- Ensure your work area remains neat, orderly and protected from damage and debris
- Remove old glass and framing
- Install new glass and framing components
- Conduct quality checks on completed work
- Clean up after you have completed your duties
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Installation / Installing / Installer experience
- Experience Installing Glass, Windows, Mirrors or similar
- A valid Driver's License
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Lake Zurich, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of specialty construction products and subcontracting services.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1299 - Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Job Benefits: BCBS Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance, IRA (Retirement Plan) and PTO
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Other not listed, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management