Fire Sprinkler Installer
Salary: Up to $40.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
Elmhurst, IL 60126
West Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Fire Suppression / Sprinkler Installation / Sprinkler Technician
Fire Sprinkler Installer
Up to $40.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
As Fire Sprinkler Installer, you will:
- Join a specialist in fire suppression safety systems
- Obtain complete training
- Install, service, inspect and maintain sprinkler systems at customer job sits
- Receive service calls and assignments
- Verify job-specific material and equipment requirements
- Install new sprinkler and fire safety systems at local customer jobsites
- Perform routine maintenance and emergency repairs to existing fire safety systems
- Conduct inspections and tests to ensure systems are functioning properly
- Document your service, maintenance, repair and installations
- Provide project status updates to internal teams
- Uphold safety, compliance and quality standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Sprinkler Installation / Sprinkler Installer experience
- Knowledge of fire suppression technologies
- A valid Driver's License
West Suburbs of Chicago - Elmhurst, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in safety systems for residential and commercial use.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1307 - Elmhurst, IL 60126
Job Benefits: BCBS Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance, FSA, HSA, Stock Ownership Plan, 401(k) with match and PTO
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Other not listed, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management