Fire Alarm Inspector (Entry-Level)
Salary: UP to $21.00 per hour plus full benefits
Elmhurst, IL 60126
West Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Fire Alarm / Testing / Inspection
Fire Alarm Inspector
Up to $21.00 per hour plus full benefits
As Fire Alarm Inspector, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Joining a specialist in the Fire Suppression and Fire Safety industry
- Receiving complete training
- Learning to perform inspections on alarm systems
- Obtaining a daily schedule
- Traveling locally to customer jobsites
- Following testing and inspection protocols and procedures
- Documenting your testing and inspection activities
- Upholding safety, compliance and quality standards
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Escalating complex issues as necessary
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A valid Driver's License
- The ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Fire Alarm Testing experience
West Suburbs of Chicago - Elmhurst, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in safety systems for residential and commercial use.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1308 - Elmhurst, IL 60126
Job Benefits: BCBS Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance, FSA, HSA, Stock Ownership Plan, 401(k) with match and PTO
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Other not listed, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management