Salary: Up to $40,000 to start
Villa Park, IL 60181
West Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Accounting / Bookkeeping / Administrative
Up to $40,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits, quarterly bonus and end of year bonus
As Accounting Assistant you will:
- Join a manufacturer of precision tooling and machines
- Learn to assist with Accounting and Bookkeeping processes
- Receive complete training
- Review supplier invoices for accuracy and completeness
- Enter and process supplier payments
- Review customer billing information for accuracy and completeness
- Enter, process and distribute customer billings
- Take, receive and process supplier payments
- Apply payments to customer and supplier accounts in the database
- Update lists and spreadsheets
- Learn to assist with month end close processes
- Learn to reconcile/balance customer, supplier and bank accounts
- Provide additional clerical, administrative, customer and accounting support as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Accounting experience
- Above average basic math skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
West Suburbs of Chicago - Villa Park, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a manufacturer of machine tool accessories and technologies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1358 - Villa Park, IL 60181
Job Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, IRA Retirement Plan, PTO and HSA
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills General Office Skills Accounting Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management