Laboratory - Quality Lab Supervisor
Salary: Up to $80,000
Woodridge, IL 60517
West Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Laboratory / Lab / Lab Supervisor
Up to $80,000 plus full benefits
As Lab Supervisor, you will:
- Join a distributor industrial supply products
- Become a part of the Quality Team
- Ensure product compliance with regulatory and customer requirements
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to team members
- Allocate labor according to business needs
- Coordinate with internal teams
- Serve as a resource for and liaison to customers
- Conduct audits of Quality Department activities
- Research, troubleshoot and analyze issues/defects/malfunctions as they arise
- Identify root cause
- Initiate corrective action(s) as appropriate
- Provide ongoing training, coaching and support for new and existing personnel
- Oversee pre-production part approval processes (PPAP) and associated submissions
- Run routine and special reports
- Conduct routine, special and ad hoc analysis
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement efforts
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Laboratory Supervisor / Lab Supervisor experience
- Experience working with regulatory agencies
- Quality experience
- Experience with Structured Problem Solving (such as APQP, FMEA)
- Pre-Production Part Approval experience
- Experience with SPC Control Plans
- ISO17025 experience
- ISO9001:2015 experience
West Suburbs of Chicago - Woodridge, IL
JobGiraffe's client is successful supplier of industrial equipment.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1363 - Woodridge, IL 60517
Job Benefits: BCBS Medical, Dental Insurance, 401(k) with Profit Sharing and PTO
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management