Project Coordinator (Commercial Construction)
Salary: $85,000 to start plus healthcare stipend and generous PTO policy
Tinley Park, IL 60487
South Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Construction / Project Coordination / Project Management
Project Coordinator (Construction)
Up to $85,000 to start plus healthcare stipend and generous PTO policy
As Construction Project Coordinator you will:
- Join a general contractor in commercial construction
- Plan and oversee commercial construction projects
- Prepare and administer project budgets
- Administer project documentation and blueprints/drawings
- Review construction drawings and blueprints
- Coordinate labor, scheduling and materials
- Ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Conduct walk-throughs at construction sites
- Collaborate with the onsite Construction Superintendent
- Additionally, serve as a resource and point of contact for project stakeholders
- Provide periodic project status updates to project stakeholders
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Close out completed projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Construction Project Coordination / Project Management experience
+++ Commercial Construction experience
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
South Suburbs of Chicago - Tinley Park, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a commercial construction contractor.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1374 - Tinley Park, IL 60487
Job Benefits: Healthcare Stipend/Contribution and generous PTO policy
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Management Skills - People or Projects, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management