Customer Service / Retail Sales / Cashier (Auto Parts)
Salary: up to $25.00 per hour to start
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Retail Sales / Cashiering
Customer Service Associate and Cashier (Auto Parts)
up to $25.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
As Parts Counter Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Handle activities at the Parts Counter
- Take customer orders
- Identify the correct parts
- Make product suggestions as appropriate
- Enter and process orders
- Take, enter and process payments
- Add purchases to credit accounts
- Issue receipts
- Administer product return processes
- Apply credits to customer accounts
- Repackage and stock product returns
- Perform additional inventory control processes
- Conduct parts transfers as necessary (heavy lifting)
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Parts Counter experience
- The ability to lift up to 100lbs regularly
- Computer and Data Entry skills
- Cashier / Cashiering skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elk Grove Village, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an established employee-owned aftermarket distributor of automotive parts and equipment.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1386 - East Dundee, IL 60118
Job Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plus Retirement Plan and PTO
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Customer Service Skills Sales Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management