Halal Food Scientist
Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus full benefits
Des Plaines, IL 60016
Near Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Chemistry / Biology / Food Science
Halal Food Scientist
Up to $70,000 to start plus full benefits
As Halal Food Scientist, you will:
- Join a specialist in Halal Food Certification
- Receive complete training
- Conduct technical reviews of applications, products and related documents
- Review client applications and associated documentation
- Review raw materials, ingredients, products and labeling
- Ensure products meet Halal Certification standards
- Address questions and inquiries
- Collaborate with the Quality Manager
- Assist with the preparation of quality documentation
- Produce SOPs, quality manuals, training materials and other documents
- Produce routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Knowledge of Halal Food
- Food Science experience
+++ An Associate's, Bachelor's Degree and/or related certification
Near Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Des Plaines, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a certification specialist for the food industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1291 - Des Plaines, IL 60016
Job Benefits: BC/BS Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, PTO and 403B Retirement Plan
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Other not listed Management Skills - People or Projects, Government, Public Administration, Enforcement, Associations, Organizations
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management