Entry-Level Service Technician
Salary: $26.00 per hour to start
Vernon, Hills 60061
North Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Field Service / Maintenance / Repair / Installation
Entry-Level Service Technician
$26.00 per hour to start plus full training, superior company-sponsored benefits
As Entry-Level Service Technician, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Joining a manufacturer of grinding machines for industry
- Learning to support field service, maintenance, repair and installation processes
- Receiving complete training
- Providing onsite support at customer locations
- Installing new machines at customer jobsites
- Training customers on proper and safe machine usage and maintenance
- Breaking-down, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing broken and malfunctioning machinery
- Ordering parts as necessary
- Coordinating with internal teams
- Reassembling, recalibrating and testing machines once repairs are complete
- Answering customer questions and inquiries as they arise
- Providing phone-based support to customers when not on location
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include Either:
(A) At least 1 year of Maintenance, Repair, Installation or Field Service experience
(B) ANY Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree or Technical School Certification[s] in any of the following fields:
- Automotive repair
- HVAC repair
- Any mechanical or electrical installation, assembly and/or repair training
- Any mechanical or electrical design, engineering or diagnostics training
- The ability and willingness to travel to client locations (all travel is company-paid)
+++ Prior related on-the-job experience
+++ Prior experience with grinding machines and/or other industrial equipment
North Suburbs of Chicago - Vernon Hills Area
Our client is an international supplier of industrial grinding machinery.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1408 - Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Job Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k), PTO and Sick Days
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management