Buyer / Demand Planner / Inventory Analyst
Salary: $62,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Woodridge, IL 60517
Southwest Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Purchasing / Demand Planning / Inventory Analysis
Buyer, Demand Planner and Inventory Analyst
$62,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
As Buyer, Demand Planner and Inventory Analyst, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Evaluate customer demand patterns
- Analyze inventory stock levels
- Identify inventory shortages and overages
- Determine appropriate replenishment actions
- Use historical sales data and forecasts to guide purchasing decisions
- Communicate with domestic and overseas suppliers by phone and email
- Review supplier price quotes
- Facilitate the supplier selection process
- Negotiate product quantities, pricing and lead times with suppliers
- Procure materials from the selected OEM
- Generate customer price quotes
- Liaise with internal departments to drive business operations
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Purchasing / Buying / Procurement
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- A High School Diploma or Similar
+++ Fastener Purchasing experience or similar
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
+++ Experience with Overseas Suppliers and Imported Products
+++ Experience with suppliers and imported products from Asia
West Suburbs of Chicago - Woodridge, IL
JobGiraffe's client is successful supplier of industrial equipment.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1725 - Woodridge, IL 60517
Job Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Profit Sharing, PTO, Vacation and Sick Days
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Customer Service Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange