CNC - Programmer | Operator | Setup
Salary: Up to $48,000 to start plus OT opportunities [paid at time-and-a-half] and full benefits...
Location: Schaumburg Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
CNC Programmer, Operator and Set Up Specialist
G-Code | FADAL CNC Machining Equipment
Up to $48,000 to start plus OT paid at time-and-a-half and full company-sponsored benefits
As a CNC Programmer, Operator and Set Up Specialist your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Validating existing CNC programs to meet drawing specifications
- Creating programs for new parts
- Editing existing programs as required
- Reading and correctly interpreting drawings, sketches and verbal instructions
- Calculating raw material requirements
- Designing and fabricating fixturing when required
- Loading programs and setting-up jobs
- Running production
- Measuring, checking and inspecting resulting work product
- Constructing setup sheets and instructions
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least three years of CNC programming, operation and set up experience from within a machine shop environment
- Experience using G-code machine language on FADAL CNC machining equipment
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced mechanical aptitude
- Basic math skills and a comfort with numbers
- Organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- Dependability and reliability
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to prioritize multiple jobs simultaneously, while consistently meeting deadlines
- The ability to adhere to company policies, procedures and safety protocol
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Experience using CAD software [SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD]
+++ Familiarity with machine shop equipment [milling, turning, grinding, drilling, hand tapping, deburring]
+++ Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite [Word, Excel, Outlook]
+++ Any relevant certification[s], college and/or vocational degree[s]
Our client is an established leader in manufacturing equipment.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1880 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Drafting/Blueprints/CAD Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Drafting/Blueprints/CAD, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining