Bilingual English / Spanish Outside Sales - Automotive Dealership Financing
Salary: Up to $50,000 base salary plus bonus to earn up to $60,000 first year!
Location: Schaumburg Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Bilingual English / Spanish
Outside Sales - Auto Loan / Dealership Financing
Up to $50,000 base salary plus quarterly bonuses - earn up to $60,000 first year!
As an Outside Sales Representative you will be spending your work days traveling to automotive dealerships within your assigned region.
Your hours will be based on the hours of operation for the dealerships in your region, which are typically between 10AM to 8PM and you will also be required to be in the office every other Saturday from 9AM to 2PM.
You will be provided with a Company vehicle, cell phone and laptop and be reimbursed for gas. Bonuses of up to $10,000 annuallu are paid quarterly based on Company and individual goals.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the suite of financing services and solutions offered by the Company to automobile dealerships
- Visiting automobile dealerships within your assigned region
- Reviewing and analyzing numbers to identify prospective sales leads within your region
- Creating your own route each day to maximize your productivity
- Meeting new dealers and visiting the Company's existing client-base
- Explaining the various financing services offered by the Company
- Pitching new products to existing customers
- Explaining the Company's process and tailoring solutions that best fit your customer's needs
- Negotiating with prospective customers and renegotiating deals with existing customers
- Expediting funding and approvals as necessary
- Building and strengthening relationships with new and existing customers
- Setting and achieving monthly sales goals
- Handling all required paperwork to formalize financing arrangements
- Building a strong and loyal sales pipeline
- Diligently tracking your sales success
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least three years of inside sales, outside sales and/or business development experience
- Fluency [read, write and speak] in Latin American Spanish and English
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Math skills and a comfort with numbers
- A desire to drive sales and build a strong sales pipeline
- A demonstrated history of sales success
- The motivation and initiative to make things happen
- A willingness to travel a large portion of each day to and from various automotive dealerships
- A willingness and ability to work every other Saturday
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Any experience with automotive dealerships and/or from the automotive industry
+++ Experience from the consumer lending industry (banks, credit unions, consumer loans, etc.)
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
JobGiraffe's client is a rapidly growing provider of consumer credit and insurance services to Chicago's Spanish-speaking market.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #18-1883 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Language/Translation Skills Sales Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services