Entry-Level Programming - Web-to-Print eCommerce Programmer
Salary: Up to $55,000 to start with full Company-sponsored benefits
Location: Batavia Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Entry-Level Programmer / Programming
Web-to-Print eCommerce Programmer
Up to $55,000 to start with full company-sponsored benefits
As a Web-to-Print eCommerce Programmer, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning to develop the overall workflow of assigned projects
- Programming and processing client's eCommerce sites for printing or electronic output
- Creating and/or modifying programs and workflows to streamline, automate or manipulate data
- Setting-up and maintaining all client program items with the online systems
- Working with client program items such as data-driven communication templates, marketing collateral and other static advertising items
- Facilitating training for clients and staff
- Troubleshooting and resolving system issues for users
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- CSS, HTML and/or SQL experience
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite Products; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Graphic arts knowledge
- Knowledge of scripting
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills skills
- Above-average communication skills
- The ability to train and guide others
- The ability to explain complex subject-matter in a simple, easy to understand fashion
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Any amount of relevant work experience
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, especially in a relevant discipline
Our client is a dynamic technology-driven, integrated print manufacturing organization designed for the digital age.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1188 - Batavia, IL 60510
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information