Salary: Up to $48,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Lincolnshire Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Up to $48,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
As an Account Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning the various products and product lines
- Managing a specific set of key accounts
- Assisting your customers with all of their ordering needs
- Handling all 'direct line" orders for your accounts
- Addressing customer inquiries by phone and email
- Sending product samples upon request
- Verifying customer orders for accuracy
- Processing order changes as necessary
- Coordinating and tracking outbound shipments, expediting 'rush' orders upon request
- Acting as a liaison between various internal departments (Accounting, Credit, Shipping, etc.) in order to better serve your key accounts
- Resolving any issues that arise during the ordering and fulfillment process
- Issuing customer credits and authorizing product returns as appropriate
- Reviewing invoices prior to distribution and payment
- Always ensuring that your accounts are satisfied with their products and their ordering experience
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years of Customer Service, Sales Support, Product Support and/or Account Management experience
- AND experience from a company that manufactures and/or distributes products
- OR a Bachelor's Degree in any major and office experience, while in school
Additional desired qualifications include:
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly, personable nature
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Follow-up skills
- The desire to deliver excellent customer service
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Any experience from the food or beverage industry
+++ Experience with AS400, SAP, EDI or other direct-line order entry systems
+++ Previous Account Management experience, where you were assigned to specific key accounts
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known manufacturer and distributor of popular food and beverage products.
Our client likes to promote from within and offers many avenues for professional development and career advancement within the Company!
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1344 - Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining