Third-Party Logistics (3PL) - Enterprise Sales Executive
Salary: Up to $120k base plus commission, an annual bonus program, full company-sponsored benefits and generous PTO.
Location: Chicago, IL 60606
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Transportation / Brokerage / Third Party Logistics
Enterprise Sales Executive
Up to $120k base plus commission, an annual bonus program, full company-sponsored benefits and generous PTO
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the suite of specialized transportation solutions and their unique value propositions
- Sourcing, qualifying and closing targeted Enterprise opportunities
- Understanding and exemplifying the firm's expertise in handling specialized goods, which include highly perishable food, hazardous materials and high-risk military freight
- Identifying and generating sales opportunities within new and current Enterprise clients
- Managing existing National Accounts
- Performing pre-sale preparation
- Conducting research and analysis to establish and rate action plans
- Leading sales meetings via phone, web conference and in person
- Traveling to meet prospective clients as necessary (20% of the year all at company expense)
- Negotiating and closing sales
- Onboarding new clients
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues post-sale
- Building a strong sales pipeline
- Tracking and forecasting your sales activity
- Working with Management to develop sales strategies in order to accurately forecast sales activities and meet company-wide goals
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least 5 or more years of B2B Enterprise Sales in Transportation, Brokerage, Third Party Logistics or similar
- At least ten total years of overall relevant industry experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced presentation skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Advanced negotiation and closing skills
- A demonstrated history of sales success within the Transportation Industry
- The ability to drive revenue and sales
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ A Bachelor's or Masters Degree, especially in Supply Chain Management
Our client is a non-asset based provider of specialty 3PL services operating across the continental United States, Canada and Mexico.
This position can be held by an experienced Enterprise Sales professional from the Transportation industry living in Chicago, Detroit or Cincinnati.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1444 - Chicago, IL 60606
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Sales Skills, Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation, Agriculture, Natural Resources, Utilities, Waste, Recycling